Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Night Swing a Projected Winner

Democratic hopefuls Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama and republican contenders Mitt Romney and Rudy Giuliani will enter a new and perplexing phase of the presidential race on Friday night. For the first time in U.S. history, a weekly swing dancing event will declare its intention to run for president of the United States of America.

"Friday Night Swing is not a viable candidate for president," the visibly shaken Giuliani said during a press conference at Burger King this afternoon. "If you vote for Friday Night Swing, the terrorists win."

"I cannot now say whether or not I will make a bid for the White House," Friday Night Swing told CNN's Larry King. "What I can say is that whoever wishes to see an historic and unprecedented announcement must come to Friday Night Swing -- that's me -- on Friday, January 25 -- that's tonight."

Senator Swing added that there may or may not be balloons and crepe-paper streamers at the swing dancing event.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a bumbling fool.

Anonymous said...

FNS will definitely get the swing vote!

Anonymous said...

Where can I get a FNS for President bumper sticker?

Anonymous said...

If I win the democratic nomination, I may ask FNS to be my running mate.